Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week 11 Famous Last Words

I can't believe Indian Epics class is about to be over... this class was so much and fun and I'm really enjoying blogging. This class had made me become a blogger. I also enjoyed reading all of the Indian Epics stories. I liked William Buck's version of the myths though. I didn't think Narayan's version was as detailed or specific like Buck. He did a better job at adding details which gave me a picture of what the characters are like. 

Everyone's portfolio and storybook was great and I liked all the stories. I think everyone was really creative. For this week's readings I'm glad Ganesha was in it. I feel like Ganesha is such an important symbol in Indian culture and I see the god everywhere, but we haven't learn about Ganesha as much. I wish there would be more stories about him.

This month in my other classes had been so stressful. I have so many research paper to write and I am not doing well in one of my classes that I have to put in more time and effort into my work. I can't wait until graduation. I am so ready to graduate and just find a job! However, I am not looking forward to moving back home with my parents. I've been having trouble finding roommates and a place to live. If I can't find anyone to live with then I'm force to move back home. That should be fun right? Oh well... maybe I can save some money and then move out somewhere. I was planning to move to Boston where my cousin lives. I've always liked it there, maybe I can start my career out there. 

One more month until graduation and I feel anxious as ever. I have so much on my mind like what I'm going to do with my life and my next step. It is all the beginning and I'm finally entering into the real world. It's so scary and at the same time pretty exciting. I am ready to grow up.

I am so ready for graduation!! Graduation

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christine!
    It’s SO exciting that you’re graduating! I can only imagine how relieving and scary that must feel. Yoga is such a good way to relax. Even a hour out of a week to sit back and think and listen to the flow of your body can be so rewarding.
    Good luck as you tackle the next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I have asked you this or not…but do you plan to continue blogging after this class? I think I will. Research papers are the worst! This month has definitely been stressful on so many levels. I feel like there comes that point in the semester where everyone just wants to be done. Congrats on graduating! Best of luck on finding a job too!

    ReplyDelete