Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 15: Online Education

I love online classes. If I can take almost all my classes online I would really do it but I think OU only allows certain classes to be online. I find these classes are easier and efficient. I'm not the type of person that enjoys going to class. I like to work in the comfort of my home or at a nice coffee shop, although some people say you will get lazy and slack off if you do online homework at home, that is not true for me. I am so productive that I find online classes to be easier and more convenient. I can go to work and come home and just sit on my laptop and start my assignment. I don't have to worry about finding parking at school and sit in classes when sometimes I can really be doing other things. I feel like online education keeps students busy and constantly doing homework. It helps you to be prepare and stay on track. Thats what I like about it. Honestly, if OU would offer more online classes I would take all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment